My Thoughts so far!

Floppyhamwar

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
This is sorta what I feel for the g3 so far it's been about 4 or so months and I'm loving it, I have a D855 and 2gb ram version, it's a quick snappy device never had many big issues, some lagg but not unbearable and yes I am actually a gamer! My phone is very thermaly efficient not too bad on battery life , the screen is good as far as colors go, I'm not to big a fan of the high saturation, though the blacks would be very nice to have, all in all I have had to disable 1 or 2 apps to get it the way I like , since then the phone is awesome beautiful well built and snappy very satisfied with my g3, what are you're guys thoughts let me know? :)

Posted via Android Central App

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
At the moment, I'm using my Nexus 5 as a daily driver, with a month's unlimited data loaded into it, so I'm not using the G3 much. Whenever I do, I'm knocked out by that giant display.
Like the G3 the N5 is a superb device but some N5 users are experiencing bugs and glitches with Android 5.0, myself included. I'm sure they'll be fixed, but until then, I'd rather continue with 4.4.2 on the G3.

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21