G3 dropping calls-AT&T

hootss

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
Hello all, happy thanksgiving!
I've had my G3 for about 4 months now. In the past 4-5 weeks I am experiencing dropped calls approximately once per week. I'll be on a call and it will just drop the call entirely. I am absolutely sure I'm not causing it by accidentally hitting a button. I did a quick search and didn't see any topics on this. Has anyone else experienced this problem?
Thanks
Scott

jaypster

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I've had my G3 for about a month now and so far I haven't had any issues with drop calls. Does this happen in different locations or in a certain area like within your home or work? Have you recently changed some settings?

Posted via the Android Central App

KeepItReal

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
It could be you, it could be the person you are talking too. You could just go into AT&T and request a new SIM card. However one every now and then? I don't think that's to much.

hootss

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
It could be you, it could be the person you are talking too. You could just go into AT&T and request a new SIM card. However one every now and then? I don't think that's to much.

Definitely not the person I'm talking to because it has happened on a conference call twice. I like the idea of a new SIM card, might try that. BTW, I don't think that once per week qualifies as every now and then, especially when we are talking about telephone calls which I would qualify as the most important task of a phone.

hootss

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
I've had my G3 for about a month now and so far I haven't had any issues with drop calls. Does this happen in different locations or in a certain area like within your home or work? Have you recently changed some settings?

Mostly in my home, but a couple of times out and about.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs