Apps Disapearing?

RobBerry23

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys,

Been using my LG G3 for a while now, Absolutely love it.

The only problem I am having, Is that apps seem to be disappearing, Unless I am being stupid,

I noticed that the Red Spotted Hanky, train app for booking trains wasn't on my phone today, Which was weird because it has been since I bought the phone, As well as the national rail app and a few others, App's I use all the time don't seem to be going anywhere, Facebook, Twitter, Chrome e.t.c. But the apps I use maybe once a month just seem to disappear?!

Anybody got any idea why this is and how to stop it??

Thanks

Rob

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Are you talking about the app shortcuts on your homescreen, or the actual apps listed in your App Drawer (the list of all apps that comes up when you tap the icon that looks like a grid of dots)?

If the app shortcuts on the homescreen are disappearing, it could be due to the app being updated--with certain updates, especially major ones, the app shortcut might disappear from your homescreen. Just open your App Drawer, find the app again, and drag and drop it back to the homescreen.

stevovr

Jun 9, 2012
Visit site
Check your settings in smart cleaning. Apps that are used less than once a month are cleaned ie removed. Reset the time variable or disable the setting for app cleaning

MC_A_DOT

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
Check your settings in smart cleaning. Apps that are used less than once a month are cleaned ie removed. Reset the time variable or disable the setting for app cleaning

This.

Every time I do a smart clean it removes some apps for some reason.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy