leather pouch?

techie5

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Anyone use and know where to get a nice leather pouch to slip the lgg3 in? I am looking for something other than a case that goes on the back, but rather something to put the whole phone in. Thanks

techie5

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
I did google it, but I guess what I am looking for does not exist. I do not want to put the back of my phone into a case like most. I want to just slip the entire phone in a leather like pouch. They make them for iphones and such, but I guess not the lgg3. Thanks

blackdogAC

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
Amazon...search "Pdair case LG G3"
I have had one of these on another device for almost five years an it is truly great. Slips into leather holster, there's a leather closure tab that has a strong magnetic disc closure, a strong leather-covered, metal-core, belt clip, hand-stitched ( well, it is real stitching- may not be done by hand however). Overall a very nice product...WAY better than I thought it would,. Still may daily carry with the G3. I bought a new one recently for my G3 specifically. However, I neglected to realize that the slim armor case I have will make too snug a fit. without any case, the G3 slides in beautifully.
Robot Check
61Gii5lLWHL__SL1000_.jpg

I need to return mine. If you want, PM me and I can save you a couple of bucks if you're interested.
These ship from Hong Kong, although they ship pretty quickly- maybe 7 days.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000