What is the difference between the AT&T Blue LG G3 and metallic black one?

Tater Tots

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
AT&T Blue LG G3

Does anyone know what's the difference between the blue LG G3 and the metallic black one? The Best Buy site doesn't include whether or not the blue one has 2GB or 3GB of RAM, 16GB or 32GB of internal storage. Can anyone tell me how much RAM and internal storage the blue one has because, the color is tempting. If it has 2GB of RAM or 16GB of storage, it could be a deal breaker. =\

Last edited by a moderator:

djh2011

May 1, 2011
Visit site
I just picked up the BB blue steel for Verizon. The specs are the same for what Verizon sells, which is 32/3, not 16/2. My guess is that is the same for ATT. Don't think many carriers are selling 16/2 really.

Posted via the Android Central App

erwaso

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
Re: AT&T Blue LG G3

No difference. Just the color. And it is manufactured in November. So possible to have fewer issues than the first runs from summer. I just got one this week and it's been running perfect.

At&t 32gb or storage and 3gb of RAM.

Tater Tots

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site

I just picked up the BB blue steel for Verizon. The specs are the same for what Verizon sells, which is 32/3, not 16/2. My guess is that is the same for ATT. Don't think many carriers are selling 16/2 really.

I was just asking because when I googled it, all I found was that it was 16GB and 2 GB of RAM
No difference. Just the color. And it is manufactured in November. So possible to have fewer issues than the first runs from summer. I just got one this week and it's been running perfect.

At&t 32gb or storage and 3gb of RAM.

I'll go to the Best Buy regardless. If it is 32GB and 3GB of RAM I'll get the blue one if not, I will get the gray one.

erwaso

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site

I was just asking because when I googled it, all I found was that it was 16GB and 2 GB of RAM

I'll go to the Best Buy regardless. If it is 32GB and 3GB of RAM I'll get the blue one if not, I will get the gray one.

If you're in the US and get att Verizon or tmobile it should be 32gb and 3gb RAM.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress