Verizon Blaze Red

BBSeattle

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Love the new Red option from Verizon. It's a little different in that the red goes all the way around the phone, it's not just the back cover like the blue.

On special through December 14th for $29.95 with a 2 year contract renewal. Having unlimited data, I just use one of the updates from one of the other lines on our plan.
So I get a new Red G3 for $29.95 and will sell my other one on Swappa for about $300 (they are averaging about $350). Merry Christmas to me.....
(Another reason for using a case, keeps your phone pristine and you can sell it as "mint" on Swappa....)

Bosgarage57

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
Hmm, tomorrow is my last day for 14 day return policy, bought online, wondering if in store will take my white one back. I like the red

joebloggs13

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Wow. You guys down south always get many more options than we do up in the north! Lol That color looks sharp!

Posted via the Android Central App

BBSeattle

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Waited an extra day before I pulled the trigger.... Glad I did, it went from $29.99 to free! Man, I'd be pissed if I would have gotten it on the promotion only to find out that it was going to be free when the promo ended.

kj11

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
My brother in law got the red, looks really good. I wish that and the steel blue would have been available at launch

BBSeattle

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Been using the new Red G3 for a few days now and it operates as well as my black one.
No overheating (watched a movie) and used GPS for an hour, Audio jack works with everything I own, battery as good (sucked the first cycle though), signal and call quality on par......

BBSeattle

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
A friend checked into a red one but noticed they were no longer on Verizon's website.
Contacted them and they said it was a limited run and no longer available.