My LG G3 updated android, and i have no guest mode!?

Mitja Gracar

Dec 18, 2014
Visit site
My android just updated and its terrible, but i have 2 major problems with it:

1. when i go in settings/security there is NO GUEST MODE OPTIONS its just gone(there is guest mode under Users but it cant be contorlled at all, and you cant acess other users by dialing in different knock code, you have to go to settings and siwtch user there... and it takes long time to change it)

2.all the widgets i have open in Chrome are shown as a separate program when i click the icon(on right side from home button(RECENT APPS)) so if i wanna close Chrome i have to close all websites independently, and when i open chrome again they are not saved!!

Can someone please help me, am i doing something wrong? and is there an easy way to revert back to previous version of android?

Last edited:

Mitja Gracar

Dec 18, 2014
Visit site
ok I've looked into it a bit more:

1.when in lock screen you can swipe down and acces guest mode directly
2. in chrome you can go to settings and turn "merge tabs and apps" OFF

Mitja Gracar

Dec 18, 2014
Visit site
it seems the function is lost, guest mode has been replaced by USERS(settings/general/users), you can set new users with their own knock codes, but u can't switch users by simply knocking different knock code.
when in lock screen you can pull down a window and you can select to enter a different user(including guest)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital