I'm Back! (to the G3)

scottysize

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I picked up the G3 on opening day. I loved it except for the radios. I wasn't impressed with the radio quality. After dabbling in the iPhone 6 and Droid Turbo, I've come back to the G3. While the radios might not be as good as the Turbo, the phone operates suprisingly better than the Turbo. The LG UI is so much better than the completely rediculously stock Moto UI. The screen's better too. I didn't realize how much I missed the extra .3" of real estate, but I did. Also, I'm an IPS man, not an AMOLED man. AMOLED is just too sharp for me.

To top it all off (and the reason I returned) G3 talks and surfs at the same time out of the box with no update of finessing required. (We never could get my Turbo to do both. Even after the update, even though everyone else's Turbo works.)

Just setting it back up reminds me how much I actually missed this phone.

So... I'm home LG!

xocomaox

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
Hope you enjoy your LG G3, that 2560x1440 resolution screen will make everything look extra crispy!

I'll say.. I played my PSP last weekend and it was so pixelated-looking. Still, the library makes up for that. Plus, it's way better to play hacked Pokemon roms on vs a smartphone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs