LG G3 Weather Widget not working?

Brittany_FaithC

Dec 23, 2014
Visit site
So I've had my LG g3 over a week now and I have the weather animation checked and everything and it never worked. So I changed from the smart notice widget to the weather one. Still nothing. I've been reading threads that say that it will work with certain weather but its rained a lot and nothing happens. Even the widget itself never says that its raining? I just really don't understand. Someone please tell me you know how to help.

Brittany_FaithC

Dec 23, 2014
Visit site
I do have location turned on for the weather app. It should be anyway. The weather widget says my current location, but when I click it it says that rain is expected. However, even if it rains for hours, it continues to say cloudy. Never changes. And it's rained multiple times since I've gotten it. I've literally tried everything I can think of. It's a real bummer... :(

ajp8806

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Just tried a few things. Changed my lock screen effect to basic and it didn't work. Also changed the update settings in weather to manual and it didn't work then either. Changed them both back and it works.

Posted via the Android Central App

Brittany_FaithC

Dec 23, 2014
Visit site
Just tried a few things. Changed my lock screen effect to basic and it didn't work. Also changed the update settings in weather to manual and it didn't work then either. Changed them both back and it works.

Posted via the Android Central App

Just tried that, but still don't see any change really. However, the weather here is just going to be cloudy the next few days anyway. I don't think I'll ever get to see it work :(

lrrowley

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
What is your update interval? I think the default is 3 hours but maybe it was changed to one a day or week or something like that?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool