How do I get my USB to pair my LG G3 to other devices?

CCbonus

Dec 27, 2014
Visit site
USB Issues w/ new LG G3

Hi,
I have just moved from an iPhone to the LG G3. It's great! I'm having a super frustrating problem with syncing my G3 with my Macbook Pro. I knew the mac to andriod relation would be a beyotch, but not to this extent.

Basically all i'm trying to do is get my itunes music into the PowerAmp music player on my phone. When I plug in my phone via USB, it WILL charge my phone; but that's all. A CD-ROM deal will pop up with a useless read-me file. I've tried iSync, AFT, Wondershare, you name it. I've also tried USB debugging on the phone itself. I have Media Sync (MTP) selected as well.

At this point i'm done trying to figure this out on my own and I hope you all can help me out. Thanks!

CCbonus

Dec 27, 2014
Visit site
Re: USB Issues w/ new LG G3

Thanks for the reply. I downloaded the Android File Transfer for Mac that you suggested, and when I plug in my phone and open the software it just says "No Android Device Found."

psp1232171

May 9, 2011
Visit site

Download chrome on your desktop, then download Google play music for desktop, select download itunes library then you are done(may take a while). Also there is a LG suite software for desktop, but I haven't used it yet.
AND, you can do is put your SD card into your computer and and copy the library to a folder on your desktop and drag/drop onto the SD card.
Hope one of these options helps. SD card may be the path of the least resistance.

Posted via the Android Central App

eyet

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site

When the "CD-ROM deal" pops up, wait a minute and it should reconnect in MTP mode.

fsfty

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site

Download chrome on your desktop, then download Google play music for desktop, select download itunes library then you are done(may take a while). Also there is a LG suite software for desktop, but I haven't used it yet.
AND, you can do is put your SD card into your computer and and copy the library to a folder on your desktop and drag/drop onto the SD card.
Hope one of these options helps. SD card may be the path of the least resistance.

This is the easiest way to transfer music from iTunes. Beware though, it took a long time for the transfer to complete; it took overnight for me.

Sent from my LG G3 using Tapatalk