I accidently deleted a red bar at top of home screen, how do I get it back?

bruceb3

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
Accidently deleted red bar at top of home screen

I just got my G3 yesterday. I was messing with it today and deleted the red bar at the top of one of my home screens. Its the bar that had the battery charge among other things. When I tried to move it I deleted it. How can I get it back? Thanks!
I also noticed that the colors are not as saturated on the g3 as on my gnex. If it weren't for all the new features on the g3, I would trade with my wife. I gave her my gnex.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Was this a new device? Are you using the stock launcher? Because I'm not aware of any way in which you can hide the status bar, intentionally or otherwise, on the G3, as it comes to you new out of the box....if that is what has happened.

To increase the colour saturation, you can go to Settings, General, Accessibility, Colour Adjustment. Some users find that positioning the circle just above the Camera icon gives good results.

Posted via the Android Central App

bruceb3

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
Re: Accidently deleted red bar at top of home screen

Stock new device. It wasn't the status bar. It was on the first screen to the right of the home screen at the top below the status bar. It was red. To be sure we are talking about the same thing, the status bar is at the very top with the 4G lte and the battery and the wi-fi thing, right?
I deleted it by trying to move it.

walt63

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site

Please post a screenshot of what you see.

Posted via the Android Central App

pdaniel219

Jan 15, 2012
Visit site

It's the device monitor thing. It's called "my infozone". You can find it in your widgets and add it back. You can long press the home screen and choose widgets at the bottom and scroll over. They are in alphabetical order. Shouldn't be too hard to find.

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alastair