Can I get some help with a few questions about the G3?

JorgSt

Dec 29, 2014
Visit site
Quick questions

I've had my G3 for two weeks now, so still discovering some stuff (first Android smartphone as well).
Updated to Lollipop, did a bit of research and have two questions left now.

1. The QuickMemo shortcut (swipe up then right from Home "button") seems to be gone. Can I get this back? Or is it a known issue?
2. When I search the net, it's said that Lollipop has a built in flashlight app available in quick settings. Don't seem to find this, is it me or is it LG?

anon(5600632)

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
Re: Quick questions

Not sure about your phone, but on others, swipe down from the top with two fingers. You should see WiFi, Bluetooth, Airplane, etc. and also a flashlight.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site

Also, yes, the QuickMemo shortcut is gone in Lollipop.

Posted via the Android Central App

JorgSt

Dec 29, 2014
Visit site

Not sure about your phone, but on others, swipe down from the top with two fingers. You should see WiFi, Bluetooth, Airplane, etc. and also a flashlight.

Thank you for your reply.
That is exactly what I was referring to and what I found out normal Lollipop should have.
I don't see the flashlight option. Afraid it is an LG thing. Which is why I posted it here, hoped some other G3 users might answer.
Thanks anyway. :)

Thierry Henry

Nov 15, 2014
Visit site

LG G3 does not have a preinstalled flashlight so don't worry it is not just you even with Lollipop there still wasn't one implemented.

stmax

Nov 3, 2014
Visit site

I used to like having access to quick memo from the qslide menu... This option also seems to be gone after the update.

Posted via the Android Central App

JorgSt

Dec 29, 2014
Visit site

I just liked the swipe up from home to take a screenshot. The hardware buttons combination isn't always that handy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockpaperreality36