okay this is getting redic.

xxriotgirlxx

Dec 28, 2014
Visit site
Okay. So just a few hours ago I posted that I got the new phone and it was working great. (Replacement for my others buttons not working)

Didn't drop it, touch it, move it, look at it wrong....NOTHING. JUST sitting on the counter charging. Tap screen. Type in passcode.....screen goes black LED flashing...phone vibrating....

Possible suggestions I've heard so far..
Defective battery
Defective charger (yes I'm using original)
Someone said bad app? But I haven't downloaded anything recent on either phone.

So frustrated.

Posted via the Android Central App

Thierry Henry

Nov 15, 2014
Visit site
I really don't know how you can be this unlucky haha, just joking :) maybe try plugging it back into the charger see if that lights up the screen and if that doesn't work pull out the battery and put it back in .

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Defective replacement. It happens. (I'm perfect, but you normal humans make mistakes sometimes.) Notify them to re-replace the phone. If it happens a couple of times, someone is going to be assigned to burn your replacement in for a few days and put his neck where your next request for a replacement will land. You don't have to hit them on the head with hammer more than 5 or 6 times before they get the idea that you're not going to fade quietly into the night.

xxriotgirlxx

Dec 28, 2014
Visit site
I seriously have the worst luck ever. *pout*

I just don't get it...it was working fine for a few hours. Should I ask for a New phone...New battery AND New charger (cuz I just got the actual phone part) ?!

Yeah I took battery in/out several times...and it kept doing same thing.

Rayfire

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
I seriously have the worst luck ever. *pout*

I just don't get it...it was working fine for a few hours. Should I ask for a New phone...New battery AND New charger (cuz I just got the actual phone part) ?!

Yeah I took battery in/out several times...and it kept doing same thing.

Where did you get your replacement? My advice would be to bring the phone to them and demonstrate the bug/problem, and they should give you (hopefully) a working, flawless device.

xocomaox

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
I was thinking someone in here would jump in and say just get an iPhone.

Truth is, you're not really all that unlucky. It can happen to people with any phone and especially when you get replacements because they usually are formerly malfunctioning phones. Sorry you are going through it..

mrip

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
First I would check your developer options in settings, about phone, look for device runtime if it says "art" switch it back to davlik.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie