Is there an aftermarket stylus that will work?

Scott Bagley

Jan 1, 2015
Visit site
Just got my LG G3. Love it, but was wondering if there was an aftermarket stylus that will work on it? It would be great to use on quick memo plus or any of the apps or screens. Anyone have any luck with anything?

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
I just saw one the other day that has a capacitive tip, so it will work on any Android phone made in the last couple of years. (It won't work on the old resistive screens.) Unfortunately I have a Note 3, so I didn't need it - so I didn't even look at the name. But it's a laser pointer, phone stylus and ballpoint pen in one. I think it also has a pocket clip. (I just read that it has a capacitive tip, laser pointer and pen, and went on my way.) I saw it hanging on one of those "hook hangers" on a rack in the phone department at a Sam's Club, near the Otterbox cases (not on that rack, but in that area). And I won't be back at Sam's for another week or so. Maybe someone will look, find the name and post it here. (Maybe someone posting here works at a Sam's Club.)

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
There are literally hundreds and hundreds of aftermarket styli that will work. Every smartphone on the market today has a capacitive screen, and any stylus made for smartphones and tablets will work on the G3. I've even seen some fine tip styli on Amazon that will let you draw thinner lines than the typical stylus.

KeepItReal

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Our dollar store had a endstand completely of pen/stylus combos. Do you need to ask how much they are? Lol. Get 5 so you can lose them. These were the exact pens that were once at Big Lots (an odd discount store, but I love it) for $5....which I had bought one once!

Posted via the Android Central App

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
I use one the name and make of which I've forgotten....just one of many available. You can adjust the thickness of the lines drawn with a stylus in QuickMemo settings.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon