Help needed after update to Lollipop

N_Face

Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys, updated the phone to Lollipop and know my phone can't save anything to internal memory, hence some apps that needs it stopped working.
Has anyone else experienced same problem?

Posted via the Android Central App

Carlos Thwaites

May 17, 2014
Visit site
Ive updated my g3 d855 uk version with 2gb of ram and after i did the update i did a factory wipe then set the phone up again and i can honestly say ive not run into 1 problem since ive done the update, what version of the lg g3 are u using is it the u.s version by any chance?

chimpboy74

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
Ive updated my g3 d855 uk version with 2gb of ram and after i did the update i did a factory wipe then set the phone up again and i can honestly say ive not run into 1 problem since ive done the update, what version of the lg g3 are u using is it the u.s version by any chance?

I'm on the uk version and did a reset too. I'm having some problems. Mainly with chrome.

CTalman

Dec 21, 2014
Visit site
I've also got the d855 UK version and after updating to lollipop completed a factory reset.
After the reset things have seemed to run better and I also haven't encountered any real issues, except one with goggle play music (solution was found on other thread in here).
Chrome is working fine. I am not using the Chrome Beta version.

chimpboy74

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
Not beta version but reading reviews on play store for it seems I am not alone.

Hope it gets an update soon.

Carlos Thwaites

May 17, 2014
Visit site
Im not really sure what could be causing this problem/problems then as I've not really seen many people with the uk version talking of lollipop problems ive only seen people with the u.s version talk of problems.. Ive seen on this forum of a 12/14mb update on the d855 in the last couple of days so maybe the update will sort your problems out

erwaso

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm sure there will be more answers when the update hits the states, that way more people will have a chance to tinker with the issues lol

chimpboy74

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
Interestingly I found the setting to change how tabs open in chrome. As a default they are merged with tabs. I turned that setting off. (tabs only open within chrome now) and the lags and crashes have stopped

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool