N00B Question Regarding Facebook & LG G3 VS 985

johnragazzo

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
I am very sorry for this very n00b question, but I have asked it on other forums but never got an answer. If I decide to post on someone's Facebook time line, how to I stop being notified after every other person posts to the same Facebook page when it's not in specific response to me or my post?!? Thank you very much for your assistance in advance. I am constantly being bothered and bombarded if I comment on someone's Facebook page, especially when it has nothing to do with me or my post!!!
Johnny

xocomaox

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
There should be a little down-arrow at the top right of your post. Touch it and from the menu select Turn Off Notifications.

johnragazzo

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
Cool. I will look for the arrow next time. Unfortunately, because I have moved almost 20 times in my life, I have friends and family all over the country. Facebook allows us to see what is going on in each other's lives, without getting stuck on a phone call... Otherwise, I would not really use Facebook... Good Lord, those notifications are annoying. I really enjoy getting a text message 6 hours later telling me that someone, who I don't even know, also posted on a time line... Extremely aggravating, especially when you are in the middle of an actual phone call.... Thanks everyone....