Bluetooth privacy?

anon(599668)

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
Just switched over from the iPhone 5 to the LG G3 because of reception problems. The G3 seems to receive signal much better but I am fairly new to the android system and how it works.

I currently use the Jabra Easygo bluetooth earpiece, with my LG G3, but have a question that I can't seem to find an answer to.

I noticed that the calls not only come to the earpiece but also play from the LG G3 speaker, like it is set on speakerphone. so there is no privacy when taking a call. Does anybody have any suggestions on setting it up so when using the bluetooth that is the only place the call is heard?

Possibly a compatibility issue?

Suggestions gladly accepted.

ffp

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Are you able to try it using another Bluetooth earpiece? If you don't have another or can't borrow one, try bringing your phone to your wireless store and ask to test out a Bluetooth earpiece there.

anon(599668)

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
Yes I have another Jabra and noticed it with that one too. Ordered a new one so guess I'll have to wait and see if that one does it too. Did find that when there is sound from an FB post, or a game, it's only on the earpiece though.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
That just shouldn't happen. Since it happened with more than one headset, I'd guess that the problem lies with the phone itself. Bring it back to the wireless store and show them the problem. See if they'll replace the phone for you.