are we due another update

Carlos Thwaites

May 17, 2014
Visit site
Ive been looking at a few videos of quick hands on of the gflex 2 and was wondering if were guna get 5.0.1 anytime soon as the gflex comes on that plus would be be cool of we got the little enhancements what the gflex has including them lollipop soft keys

Posted via the Android Central App

psp1232171

May 9, 2011
Visit site
You can have those lollipop soft keys now just go to xda developers and search G3 softkeys and download the APK.

Carlos Thwaites

May 17, 2014
Visit site
I tryed them on kitkat but they wasnt transparent on the home screen and kept going back to default when i went on apps and ive just tryed that again and i downloaded about 6 different apk's but for some reason they dont show up in the setting were u can change them.. Maybe lollipop has changed it so u carnt change them unless you have root and xposed mod installed.. Oh well ill just see what the future brings am not rooting just for the sake of softkeys lol

jfriend33

Oct 10, 2010
Visit site
I am on 4.4.2 on a Verizon version, rooted, and xposed.

With g3 tweaksbox, and Flat Style Color Bars module, I am able to have transparent status and nav bars on home screen. And on apps, the status bar matches the action bar of whichever app, and links the nav bar to that color as well.

I'm sure you could find an easy way to make the nav bar buttons look like lollipop, maybe another xposed module or with gravity box..

If you are interested let me know and I will reply with some screen shots.