Which carbon fiber skin is better dbrand or slickwrap?

briannamarie91

Mar 3, 2014
Visit site
dbrand or slickwrap?

I am looking to get carbon fiber skin, particularly white carbon fiber on my all black VZW LG G3. I am wondering what brand is better to get dbrand or slickwrap? I would ideally like full body coverage (sides as well).

Thanks! :)

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Re: dbrand or slickwrap?

Have never heard of SlickWraps, but from their site, they do look great. The DBrand ones don't appear to have anything for the side though.

BluBrett

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site

Dbrand, no question. Dbrand skins are cut the best, I've had my PS4 wrapped for months and even after stuffing it in a laptop case for transport it still looks new.

briannamarie91

Mar 3, 2014
Visit site

Wow slickwraps just messaged me offering one on the house so I have the ability to compare skins. Super customer service there!!! Way to go slickwraps. I will post about the two but so far slickwraps-1 dbrand-0 lol

radyoactive

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site

Wow slickwraps just messaged me offering one on the house so I have the ability to compare skins. Super customer service there!!! Way to go slickwraps. I will post about the two but so far slickwraps-1 dbrand-0 lol
Nice! I assume they read your post?

chimpboy74

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site

I don't know slickwraps (good on them sending a free one though), I had dbrand on my nexus 4 with the cut out for the logo. I have to say the cut out was perfect. I thought it would be hard to line up but by luck more than anything I got it spot on and, like I say, it was perfect.

I have a dbrand front sticker for me g3 (it's in a quick circle case that is different colour to the phone so I bought the stickers so it matched). I have to installed yet but again it has the cut out for LG logo which looks spot on again

Posted via the Android Central App

briannamarie91

Mar 3, 2014
Visit site

I don't know slickwraps (good on them sending a free one though), I had dbrand on my nexus 4 with the cut out for the logo. I have to say the cut out was perfect. I thought it would be hard to line up but by luck more than anything I got it spot on and, like I say, it was perfect.

I have a dbrand front sticker for me g3 (it's in a quick circle case that is different colour to the phone so I bought the stickers so it matched). I have to installed yet but again it has the cut out for LG logo which looks spot on again

Sweet when you get a chance upload some pics so we can see :)

chimpboy74

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site

Sweet when you get a chance upload some pics so we can see :)

Will do. Might be a while cause the sticker is going to go exactly where the bottom of my screen protector is so was going to wait till that gave up the ghost and I removed it.

zhris

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site

Looking forward to seeing your results, I'm torn between the two myself. Seems like dbrand covers more of the phone, but I like the SlickWraps pattern more.

Slickwrapsinc

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site

Your order shipped yesterday and should be arriving this week.

Thanks again!
Weston
Slickwraps

Last edited by a moderator:

briannamarie91

Mar 3, 2014
Visit site

Okay, so I received the slickwraps skin for my LG G3 today. It came packaged nice and comes with a link to an instructive video. The quality is very nice, I believe I was sent the white leather skin and it's very nice. My only complaint is that the sides do not wrap around entirely as I fear when I put it in into bag it may start to peel off. Shipping was very fast and so far I'm not satisfied with the dbrand customer service. They are yet to send me an email with a tracking number and I ordered it Tuesday. I will attach pics of my slickwrap skin and follow up once my dbrand arrives.

Attachments

• 1421454657861.jpg
    1421454657861.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 253
  • 1421454696723.jpg
    1421454696723.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 250
  • 1421454721021.jpg
    1421454721021.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 246
  • 1421454740672.jpg
    1421454740672.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 242

Thierry Henry

Nov 15, 2014
Visit site

Okay, so I received the slickwraps skin for my LG G3 today. It came packaged nice and comes with a link to an instructive video. The quality is very nice, I believe I was sent the white leather skin and it's very nice. My only complaint is that the sides do not wrap around entirely as I fear when I put it in into bag it may start to peel off. Shipping was very fast and so far I'm not satisfied with the dbrand customer service. They are yet to send me an email with a tracking number and I ordered it Tuesday. I will attach pics of my slickwrap skin and follow up once my dbrand arrives.

Looks really nice! Good luck with it :)

Bob61

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site

I had slickwrap on a prior phone and didn't care for it. It starting peeling off at the corners, then edges. Wanted phone to have sleek look instead after only a few weeks it looked like ghetto phone. Just picked up a case when I got my G3.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khalio1234