I want to buy LG G3. But from where, Online or BestBuy?

AV2RY

Feb 25, 2014
Visit site
First of I need it unlocked. I guess thats D855. I went to Verizon store today, for comparison between S5, M8, and G3. I didnt like M8s camera, S5 is almost the same size as G3 but has too much stuff I will never use. So my chose is G3. Verizon doesnt sell it unlocked, but retail price is $700, $630 in BestBuy and it's unlocked. Now the interesting part is this same phone, G3 D855, on eBay and Amazon is sold for $500- (w/o warranty. how much warranty cost?) which is $200-300 less than in stores. Why is it so cheap online? What I should be aware of if I decide buy it online? Please help me with this. It will a birthday present and sent overseas (costs $600+ over there) I dont want anything to happen to it for 1-2 yrs at least.

Thanks

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
The first thing to make sure of is that the model you buy has the right radio bands for the preferred network, if you know what that is in advance, in the country you're sending it to.

(Oops, posted same moment as above.)

Posted via the Android Central App

briannamarie91

Mar 3, 2014
Visit site
So long as the amazon variant is unlocked and will work on your network and is sold by Amazon I can't see there being a problem there. They are certified and it'll be cheaper. Or better yet, if it's sold by Amazon.com and not another vendor using amazon go into best buy and have them price match :) I worked there and they will price match only if it's sold by Amazon through amazon.com (you can find who it's sold by , by looking underneath the price)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
teapotsax