LG G3 Vigor: Can IncallUI app be replaced/updated?

Jason Vallas

Jan 21, 2015
Visit site
Phone got wet, not soaked. Dried out and back buttons are flaky but will work. Main issue is anytime phone gets incoming call I can not answer and the message "IncallUI has stopped" pops up everytime the phone rings. If I factory reset phone call will come in normal one time and then back to error on next call. Can IncallUI app be replaced/updated or is the cpu trashed. I have not completely dismantled phone to see if corroded on board.

Last edited:

J Redmann

Feb 7, 2015
Visit site
Just an update. So I hard reset the phone twice and incallUI has not acted up anymore. Power/volume button still not working but found a "rear housing" and ordered straight from China. Repost after replacement....

Scorpiomommy

Oct 1, 2016
Visit site
Phone got wet, not soaked. Dried out and back buttons are flaky but will work. Main issue is anytime phone gets incoming call I can not answer and the message "IncallUI has stopped" pops up everytime the phone rings. If I factory reset phone call will come in normal one time and then back to error on next call. Can IncallUI app be replaced/updated or is the cpu trashed. I have not completely dismantled phone to see if corroded on board.

Mine started doing this 2 days ago e except it was after i got off of a call and the phone froze (for the umpteenth time) i took my battery out and put my battery in as normal to discover some how i have disabled my service COMPLETELY. I tried factory reset even reactivating the network...NOTHING...it will not update profile, PRL or firmware. If i didn't have WiFi id be at home with a 6 month old n toddler n ONE neighbor....grrr

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12