Looking for premium case

bjballar41

Oct 23, 2010
Visit site
Im looking for a premium case like the one in the spigen note 4 pic here, i hate that companies focus on the iphone and galaxy phones and nothing else hardly.

bjballar41

Oct 23, 2010
Visit site
i know there are some for the note 4 i want one like that for the lg g3 or even the neo hybrid for the note 4 but for the lg g3

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
If you search on Amazon for G3 cases you'll find some decent ones. I think Tech 21 (complete awesomeness) makes cases for the G3 as well.

bjballar41

Oct 23, 2010
Visit site
tech 21 only makes it for the flex. ive been surfing amazon just hadnt found anything like that spigen. i had a supcase and gave it to my fiance after her case messed up.

demon09

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
Not bad, it is a bit thicker, of course, but it's better than when I had a case on my old GS4.

The thing I noticed with the pictures on Shop Android though, they show a notch in the top left corner if you're looking at the back of the phone, but the case I got doesn't have that (since there is nothing on that corner), so the case is equally shaped on all 4 corners).

demon09

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
The rubber part does get a bit of lint/dust every now and then, but it wipes off very easy (no cloth or anything needed, just wipe it with my hand). No problems with it sticking or pulling the pocket, at least for the stuff I wear.

bbnexus

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
Slim armor might be your best bet. I have one for my g3 and it fits well, looks great, to me it doesn't seem to attract lint. Only downfall is that single handed texting is sort of hard because the back is pretty slippery. Case was too thin for me so I got an aero armor and love it. Hth.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith