Review for Spigen magnetic clip for G3 Quick Cirlce case

Redx

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
I didn't see anything saying we couldn't post a review so if this is against rules, please take down.

I am posting this review on the Spigen magnetic clip for the Lg G3 quick circle case. I have had this for 2 weeks and wanted to give my feedback on what I thought of the product.

Purchase: Off amazon for $10 plus shipping.

Install: Following the video on youtube from Spigen, the install was fairly simple.

My review: I purchased this for my brand new Quick Circle case. I got the case to have good protection of the full phone with minimal bulk. I didn't like the case did not have a built in magnet to keep closed so I searched for a 2nd party accessory. This clip adds a nice look and extra security to the case. It keeps the flap closed so it wont come open on its own, especially if the phone had dropped on accident. The magnet is not very strong but its good enough to do the job you need it to do. The bad thing is, after 2 weeks the "chrome" is starting to come off which is very quick and unacceptable. Also, the clip has made a good size indent in the flap that probably wont go away if you decided to get rid of the clip. The clip also had made a small cut/tear in the flap under where it was located. It is a small cut or tear, but if I ever decided to remove the clip it could only get worse. And I installed this per Spigens youtube video so I know it was installed correctly.

Pro's: Keeps flap closed, extra security incase accidental drop

Cons: Chrome coming off in under 2 weeks, Clip leaves indent in flap, Clip had made a small cut/tear in flap

Overall: I think for the job you want it to do, its a good product. But with the Chrome finish coming off in less than 2 weeks and the damage it did to the flap of the case, makes it not worth having. Adding this $10 add on to a nice $50 case, then it damages it does not go over well for me.

case.jpg
0128151003a.jpg
0130152025 (1).jpg
case1.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress