So about all these "battery life" issues...

apastrophe

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
Re: So about all these "battery life" issues...

How if I say I haven't used a phone for more than 6 months in past 4 years? After every 5 months, my wife and my parent are tensed that another hole in the pocket is on the way :p
Moreover, I don't sell my phones. I stock them lol

apastrophe

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
Re: So about all these "battery life" issues...

Totally off topic but omg I found my twin! Haha I am the same way and do the same thing. Do people look at you like you're crazy for switching and selling phones so often my family thinks i need rehab lol I have had a galaxy s4, s5, note 3, and an iPhone 5s and 6 all in the last 8 months . g3 best phone thus far however nothing competed with that iPhone battery. They perfected it. Lol but that being said g3 battery isn't bad by any means. Lollipop is suppose to make it worse so hold out on upgrading til 5.1

How if I say I haven't used a phone for more than 6 months in past 4 years? After every 5 months, my wife and my parent are tensed that another hole in the pocket is on the way :p
Moreover, I don't sell my phones. I stock them lol

RLewy

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
Facebook has been draining my phone recently even when I hadn't opened the app. Not sure if there's a bug or what but they need to fix it.

Posted via the Android Central App

AndroidHabit

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Facebook has been draining my phone recently even when I hadn't opened the app. Not sure if there's a bug or what but they need to fix it.

Posted via the Android Central App

It is not a bug, its the way the app was designed.
Everything you do on your phone triggers it, switching data on/off, wifi, gps, nfc, sync and much more.
Turning on the phone just to check the time and basically anything else you do on the phone will wake the facebook app.

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
It is not a bug, its the way the app was designed.
Everything you do on your phone triggers it, switching data on/off, wifi, gps, nfc, sync and much more.
Turning on the phone just to check the time and basically anything else you do on the phone will wake the facebook app.

Sounds like a vampire app to me!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FarajWala800