Can't take screenshot..

edsterfish12

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Okay so I'm having problems taking a screenshot. power and volume down used to work but now after the lollipop update I can't get anything to work. Is it a bug or is the combination different?

Posted via the Android Central App

edsterfish12

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Okay so I just realized that I have taken a screenshot after I got the lollipop update.. And that would of been with the power/volume down. So It must be a bug?

edsterfish12

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Well my screenshot is back working again by holding power/vol down! But.. Now I'm freaking having problems with the speaker.. It'll randomly quit playing sound after 30 sec or so. If I pause what I'm playing for 5-10 seconds itll start working for again for another 30..anybody else having this problem?

cimozone67

Apr 22, 2015
Visit site
You can add quick memo to quick settings, then hold and swipe down to bottom of the screen. It puts a screenshot in qm that u can save.

Lucia Coley

May 6, 2016
Visit site
Well my screenshot is back working again by holding power/vol down! But.. Now I'm freaking having problems with the speaker.. It'll randomly quit playing sound after 30 sec or so. If I pause what I'm playing for 5-10 seconds itll start working for again for another 30..anybody else having this problem?

Im having this problem too on top of the screenshot issue, did you ever get it fixed??

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc