rapid drain post (again!)

Neil Smith5

Feb 9, 2015
Visit site
Yesterday i factory reset my phone and saw a improvement in life after lollipop update. I have woke up today with 98% charge but lost 14% in 15 minutes if general browsing mainly on android central. Screen is set to lowest brightness..with 40% of the battery drain?

Posted via the Android Central App

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Did Screen top the list of battery use? What were the main users of the other 60% of charge used?

AndroidHabit

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Screen is at 40%. Android system, cell standby and android os are below 10%

Android System and Android OS seems to be right but you want cell standby to be closest to the top as possible.
This means your phone is not sleeping and something is keeping wakelocks.

Neil Smith5

Feb 9, 2015
Visit site
How do i find that out?

Just checked battery again and now phone idle and cell standby are at 30% and 23%

xamadeix

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
Root is not an option on Lollipop right now.. So wakelock detector will not work... Maybe try GSAM Battery Monitor.. it may give you alittle more information.

I can confirm also that I feel like the battery drains a lot quicker.. It sleeps though... Here are my screenshots...

qcsNC96.png

IsBKElB.png

Not very good SOT. Only apps I currently use are, Reddit Sync Pro, Android Central, XDA Premium..

Bloatware Disabled, Brightness is 0-20% Auto Brightness OFF, Auto Sync Contacts, Gmail Only, GPS Always OFF, My signal is always good, 3-5 bars all the time, 5GHZ WiFi also.

With Kit Kat, I was getting 4hr 30mins of screen on time, Now I'm lucky to get over 3 hours.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance