Why isn't my Alarm working on my LG G3?

leebull49

Feb 19, 2015
Visit site
alarm not working on lg g3

Hi all, my alarm does not sound when it's supposed to which has now made me late for work on 2 occasions. As soon as I turn my screen on though it does go off, even 30 minutes after it was supposed to. I tried installing timely to fix the problem but that didn't work, making me late again this morning. Does anyone else have this problem, and more importantly, is there a fix for this? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jong Lourney

Feb 18, 2015
Visit site
Re: alarm not working on lg g3

This is known bug on g3, can it be scheduled turn off and on? Anyways people sugested using a third party app called "Alarm Clock Plus", they say it did help on their G3's.
Hope it helped.

leebull49

Feb 19, 2015
Visit site

Still no luck with my alarm again this morning, even using alarm clock plus didn't help. Its as If the clock is freezing after a certain time of the phone being in standby. Please help!!!

anon(19981)

May 2, 2010
Visit site

If your on lollipop and have do not disturb (priority only) selected. You need to have to make sure your alarm is set as a priority app. This probably is not your issue, just throwing out ideas.

Posted via the Android Central App

leebull49

Feb 19, 2015
Visit site

I have do not disturb switched off at all times so this shouldn't be my problem, but I will double check it to make sure. Thanks

leebull49

Feb 19, 2015
Visit site

I definitely have do not disturb switched off. I think I will have to invest in an alarm clock as my phone is actively trying to get me sacked from work for persistent lateness lol

Jong Lourney

Feb 18, 2015
Visit site

I don't know, I found out that some widgets can mess up your clock.
Also I read that soft reset would help (not hard reset). - I think this one must work.

aien89

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site

Still no luck with my alarm again this morning, even using alarm clock plus didn't help. Its as If the clock is freezing after a certain time of the phone being in standby. Please help!!!

I'm so glad to see someone having the EXACT same problem as me. The clock freezes and therefore doesn't know when the alarm has to go off. I haven't found a solution yet, so I'm considering selling the phone.
I tried a reset a couple of weeks ago, and it didn't change anything really. Maybe it did temporarily but the problem returned.

Last edited:

tsarcams

Nov 13, 2014
Visit site

I've been using the Timely app and I haven't had an issue so far. But it would be nice to get a fix from LG.

Posted via the Android Central App

Settings man

Aug 15, 2016
Visit site

Hi all, my alarm does not sound when it's supposed to which has now made me late for work on 2 occasions. As soon as I turn my screen on though it does go off, even 30 minutes after it was supposed to. I tried installing timely to fix the problem but that didn't work, making me late again this morning. Does anyone else have this problem, and more importantly, is there a fix for this? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Go to settings > sound & notifications > apps (set notifications for app) find alarm clock click on it then turn on priority and you are all set. Good luck! I had the same issue until I figured it out LOL

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463