Why does my LG G3 Android 5.0.1, have a half blank screen upon incoming phone calls?

Shirrazz

May 19, 2013
Visit site
LG G3 Android 5.0.1, half blank screen upon incoming phone call

I love my G3 and have had no negative issues with the new Android, except for this one. When I receive a call, the bottom half of the screen is blank/black. I'm able to answer and end a call only because I know where the icons are, they still work but I just can't see them. Upon ending the call, the whole screen comes back. It's only on incoming calls that I've had this issue (although, I don't use too many apps so don't know if it's occurring elsewhere). I do not root my devices.

Any ideas how to fix this?
Thanks!

Android_Ayub

Feb 21, 2015
Visit site
Re: LG G3 Android 5.0.1, half blank screen upon incoming phone call

Hello Shriraz! My name is Android_Ayub and i am 14 years of age. Try to cache partition wipe your device and try to learn how to root it. If that doesn't work than i recommend either taking it to a technician repair shop to see the internal motherboard and to see if the screen or motherboard should be replaced:)

Shirrazz

May 19, 2013
Visit site
Re: LG G3 Android 5.0.1, half blank screen upon incoming phone call

Thanks, Android_Ayub, but your solutions are all a bit drastic. I'll live with this issue since it's such a small one.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair