No lollipop yet :(

Bilal9209

Feb 17, 2015
Visit site
I use an At&t unlocked g3 in the UAE. Havent received any new software updates yet. Can someone help me here please :/

Posted via the Android Central App

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Since you have to receive them from AT&T, you won't. Go to AT&T LG G3 - XDA Forums and look for a captured AT&T update file and instructions, and update it manually. (If you're not at 4.4.4, you'll probably need to update in stages, from where you are to 4.4.4 forst, then to 5.0, then to 5.0.1, then to 5.0.2 then, if AT&T has 5.1 out by then, to 5.1.) So far though, I don't think AT&T has released a LolliFlop update for any phone. They're known to be the slowest carrier when it comes to updating. (I've heard that the AT&T Lollipop soak test is about to come out for one of the Motorolas, but I haven't seen any details.)

joebloggs13

May 21, 2012
Visit site
G3 on Bell in Canada, and have yet to receive the lollipop update. Wondering if it is worth it. Am still liking kitkat, as I have had zero issues with this phone from day one, and, well if it ain't broke...and all that.

anon(92475)

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
So far though, I don't think AT&T has released a LolliFlop update for any phone. They're known to be the slowest carrier when it comes to updating. (I've heard that the AT&T Lollipop soak test is about to come out for one of the Motorolas, but I haven't seen any details.)

I've had my Lollipop update for around 2 weeks with AT&T. They used to be the slowest carrier to update, but they have gotten much better. Now it depends quite a bit on the phone you have. For example, HTC is doing an awesome job getting updates out to their carrier phones.

aspj111

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
My wife's g3 never received the update (at&t) I check all the time for the update, says no update available..

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87