LG G3 Bell Mobility Android 5 Landed!

Mark Lyall1

Feb 18, 2015
Visit site
Android 5.0.1 for LG G3 on Bell Mobility has landed on customers handsets is now available for download and install.. Update weighs in at 630Mb..
No big noticeable changes, interface is smoother and runs smoother, with a few added menu options and couple of new apps.
It is recommended that a full factory reset be performed once update has downloaded and fully installed to clear out any glitches or bugs that were there.
I am having no issues with any features or use thus far, will update if issues arise..
Download, Install and enjoy!!

Posted via the Android Central App

joebloggs13

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Well, I am on day 2 after the update, and while I didn't do a factory reset on day one after the update, everything seemed to be working well. Today I decided on doing a reset. I backed up my data using lg backup on my SD card. Happy to say all is working very smoothly. Battery life is at least the same or slightly better. It's a bit early, but I am glad I did the update.

joebloggs13

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Another update....battery use when the phone sleep is amazing. Went to sleep last night, the phone was at 40%,with wifi on. Woke up this morning at 7, and the phone was still showing 40%. Charge times are still just as quick as before. Overall I am very happy with the upgrade.

xocomaox

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
Another update....battery use when the phone sleep is amazing. Went to sleep last night, the phone was at 40%,with wifi on. Woke up this morning at 7, and the phone was still showing 40%. Charge times are still just as quick as before. Overall I am very happy with the upgrade.

Very nice!

xocomaox

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
I am getting over 5 hours consistently from my Lollipop ROM on my Verizon G3. It seems that ART is legitimately saving battery...

uploadfromtaptalk1425664352078.jpg

Last edited: