How do I take a screenshot

SactoKingsFan

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
Should be able to use back buttons (volume down + power) or QuickMemo+ from navigation ring shortcuts.

Sent from my G2 running CM 12

Thierry Henry

Nov 15, 2014
Visit site
Pull down your notification panel and go to edit on the far right, there you can find the quick memo+ toggle if you have quick memo+ installed of course. If you don't you can find it in app updates in the update center. Once you add the memo toggle from there you can screenshot by just pressing it like you would normally turn on wifi for example. Hope this helps. Cheers and good luck.

Posted via the Android Central App

the_newnormal

Jul 14, 2014
Visit site
Volume down + power should still work

If you want quick access to quickMemo, add it to the home touch buttons across the bottom (in the display menu). Quickmemo needs to have paper set to transparent to take shots

scottysize

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
If volume down and power no longer works, it's a software issue. Something might have screwed up your phone. Have you tried a battery pull yet? If so, and I hate to say it, it's time for an FDR (Factory Data Reset). Make sure you back it up first then get prepared to totally install everything all over again.

qbngator

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
The volume down + power button does work...just need to hold them down a bit longer. I really like the tip from Thierry Henry, which is what I'll be using going forward.

icu

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
If volume down and power no longer works, it's a software issue. Something might have screwed up your phone. Have you tried a battery pull yet? If so, and I hate to say it, it's time for an FDR (Factory Data Reset). Make sure you back it up first then get prepared to totally install everything all over again.

Could be relatively painless with Helium.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk 2

stmax

Nov 3, 2014
Visit site
Try hitting volume down and then power a fraction of a second after in one fluid motion and then hold both down for a few seconds

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae