T-Mobile LG G3 Lollipop coming on March 4th

AlwaysSmile

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
According to T-Mobile Rep the sweet Lollipop update will be available for download OTA starting March 4th and it will come along with VoLTE

Posted via the Android Central App

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the info! Hopefully everyone will remember that the update will be a rolling one, so not everyone will get it on 3/4 ...

shadowrising

Mar 4, 2015
Visit site
According to the first post. I'm eager to finally get it but the TMO site is still showing it under "Manufacturer Development" and isn't out for testing yet.

Thinking it will be a bit longer...

AlwaysSmile

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
According to the first post. I'm eager to finally get it but the TMO site is still showing it under "Manufacturer Development" and isn't out for testing yet.

Thinking it will be a bit longer...

According to Des (@AskDes on Twitter) its already being tested by T-Mobile its just not updated cuz LG doesn't let T-Mobile to provide updates on the update in public yet

ragdoll08

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Is T-Mobile the only U.S. carrier left holding back the Lollipop update? Seems like everyone else is updated/updating except for Tmo. What's the deal

eljeffe58

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
Frankly this is ridiculous. I'm about ready to call it a day waiting for this and do another phone. That's my impatience level at this point.

AlwaysSmile

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
In all seriousness. You're not missing much.

Thats not the point here, the point is that T-Mobile customers wanna have the latest and the greatest software update and not left in the water regardless if its a good update or not

Goosinurwife

Jan 19, 2015
Visit site
somethings up I checked all day and no updates but I just got home an got on the wifi and the phone is now updating almost all the apps

ok nevermind its just the apps no update to lollipop yet :(

eljeffe58

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
As of 3/8/15 here is the response from support: Alejandro T: "I exactly get your point. No worries because I'm now checking here when exactly it will be rolled out on your device. Please bear with me while I'm checking this thoroughly."
Alejandro T: "I appreciate you for staying with me. Although Android Lollipop has been announced already, we don't have any specifics as to when it will be implemented for LG devices specifically G3 Jeffrey. I can understand the importance of keeping your phone's OS up to date. What we can guarantee is that you will be notified once the update became available."

zzzz...

AlwaysSmile

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
As of 3/8/15 here is the response from support: Alejandro T: "I exactly get your point. No worries because I'm now checking here when exactly it will be rolled out on your device. Please bear with me while I'm checking this thoroughly."
Alejandro T: "I appreciate you for staying with me. Although Android Lollipop has been announced already, we don't have any specifics as to when it will be implemented for LG devices specifically G3 Jeffrey. I can understand the importance of keeping your phone's OS up to date. What we can guarantee is that you will be notified once the update became available."

zzzz...

Bla Bla Bla this is exactly word by word every time I call them or chat with them it sounds like they are programmed robots.... And when they say they are checking.... They put you on hold and they take something to eat and drink and uses the bathroom and comes back with the programmed statement....