Why will apps not download on my LG G3 from the play store?

A

AC Question

why will apps not download on my lg g3 from the play store?

I can open the play store and find apps just fine, but when i click install, it just loads and never downloads. I also can not download the updates for my current play store apps. Any suggestions?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: why will apps not download on my lg g3 from the play store?

Welcome to Android Central! Does this happen on both wi-fi and mobile data? Go to Settings>Apps>All, select Google Play Store, and Clear Cache/Clear Data, then Force Stop. Do the same for Download Manager. Now try again.

scotty729

Mar 30, 2014
Visit site

Sounds like to me that you are having a issue with Google play services, meaning you might not be up to date with it. Go into your settings and check that. Make sure that you are up to date.

Posted via the Android Central App

PatchedMonkey

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site

I can open the play store and find apps just fine, but when i click install, it just loads and never downloads. I also can not download the updates for my current play store apps. Any suggestions?

I had this same issue, and it turned out to be a sync issue with my Google account. I went to my settings, and then to accounts and synced my Google account again, and the apps began downloading normally

Malik Ahmad1

Aug 28, 2015
Visit site
I am facing with this issue that i can go to the Google Play store and open any app when i try to download it loads but do not download it i am really facing this problem big time please help me out.
Thanks