Why won't my phone charge half the time?

A

AC Question

my phone wont charge half the time

I have had the g3 for about 2 in an half months. About 2 weeks ago it would charge and then it wouldn't and charge then it would I'd have to mess with it for a min but now it won't charge more than half the tome I have to **** with it for like 20 mins to get it to charge. Yes I have the factory cord and cube that come with it I'm very disappointed in this phone very

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: my phone wont charge half the time

And if you mess with the end of the cable that goes into the phone you can eventually get it to charge? The microUSB connector has a bad internal connection. The phone is under warranty - have it replaced. ANd be careful plugging the cable in and taking it out. It's great that all phone manufacturers agreed to use a singl power connector - we used to need about 62 connectors to be able to work on all phones (Motorola had 4 for their branded phones alone). But the microUSB was a terrible choice. A micro-PS2 connector would have been able to take a lot more abuse without breaking loose. (But it probably would have cost 3 cents more per phone, so the companies opted for a cheap connector, and the heck with the poor slobs who had to use it - us.)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greenbelte15