Odd app behaviour on g3

chimpboy74

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
I've raised this with app developer but wondered if anyone else had experienced this (or even explain it)

I have a mobile banking app (first direct) that I sign into and use. When I'm finished I press the home button and use another app e. G email or chrome. If I close my quick circle case then reopen later. (gap can be seconds or hours), then the banking app opens up on screen again. Even if I left the phone on home screen or in another app when I close.

. I've never seen this with any other app so it may just be related to this app but how can this happen?

Posted via the Android Central App

Last edited:

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
It's still the active app., and you're still connected to the bank. (And if anyone finds your phone, then can transfer money out of your account.) Unless you plan on going right back to the app (checking something, using the calculator, etc., then going back), use the back button to get out of an app, not the home button. (If your phone is set up for it, long-press the back button, so you kill the app. Killing an app you opened is okay with Android.)

chimpboy74

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
Thanks. But I don't understand why the app opens itself up after exiting and using another app. My previous banking app never did that. If I pressed home button I was automatically logged out of mobile banking. Now I guess that's an issue for the developer of this app to sort but I can't understand why when I tap to wake my g3 the bank app is open on screen (not always showing my details it may be the log in screen sometimes ) even after using another app.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vignajeanniegolabek