Nova Launcher crashing on Lollipop

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
That's odd. When I had a G3 I had Nova Prime and had no crashing, that I recall. I've had NEXT launcher crash and respawn but not Nova.

🍶Welcome to the Dark. From the Note IV

joebloggs13

May 21, 2012
Visit site
I have been using Nova Prime on this phone since day one. It's been a month and a half with lollipop and I have had no issues at all... Pre/post lollipop.

Posted via the Android Central App

Last edited:

wgc1444

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else having issues with Nova Launcher crashing?

I am having this problem. Usually when leaving the Waze app to go back to the home screen. I will just see a black screen for a minute, then nova will crash, or the pop up asking me if I want to close Nova, which I do. Then re-launch.

Sometimes a pop up will show in Waze that Nova Launcher has stopped working.

VZW Note 4 with 5.01

Last edited:

mlacunza

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Now I have a little bug, in config if you setup tab view this setting is not remembered by Nova, if I change to LG by default launcher works fine, any idea?

Enviado desde mi LG-D855 mediante Tapatalk

joebloggs13

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Now I have a little bug, in config if you setup tab view this setting is not remembered by Nova, if I change to LG by default launcher works fine, any idea?

I have switched back and forth from tab to list view and have not had this issue. Carriers always tweak google's software to function with their own bloatware, which is prob the root of most user's problems. I am with Bell, and thankfully have had none of the issues that people have experienced here.

Posted via the Android Central App

mlacunza

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Not in this case, it was working fine some days ago, suddenly it stop working

ronpfid

Dec 4, 2013
Visit site
Mines crashing constantly, the old "Unfortunately Nova has stopped' then 'choose your home screen', I have to hold the power key and click restart to even get my phone functional. Going to try wiping cache, then a re-install see if that helps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay