LG G3 Anyone happy with Lollipop?

icu

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
I know it's more likely to get negative threads and posts as those who are happy have less motivation to post, however all I'm seeing is an inordinately large amounts of bugs and performance issues. I usually jump for the newest and latest, but I really still don't see a reason to update at this point.

Melfunn

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
Re: Anyone happy with Lollipop?

I am very happy with lollipop. Fast, smooth, battery is good and I like the subtle changes in appearance.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

tsarcams

Nov 13, 2014
Visit site
i don't hate it but i don't love it either. the early lag issues i had cleared up but it still overheats with the slightest provocation, charging is sometimes slow, battery life took a nose dive, and google now has a mind of its own.

Posted via the Android Central App

joebloggs13

May 21, 2012
Visit site
I am also very happy with the update. Nova Prime runs super smooth, I really like the changes and battery life is great.

Nodnerb

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site

I've had no problems at all. Didnt have to do a factory reset or anything. Just rebooted after and it's ran better than kitkat ever since going on 2 months now.

Jun 18, 2013
Visit site

I like it, but don't love it. I'm now able to sync my text messages to my car (it never worked with Kit Kat), so that's nice. However, my battery life was very never good, and now it's even worse on Lollipop. Hopefully Verizon, LG, and Google will get this sorted out soon.

me75006

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

So far, if is 'ok', nothing to write home about. If I had seen it before hand, I might have declined the upgrade.

Hypnotoadd

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site

Perfectly happy. I have one issue with one app but the developer hasn't resolved it, so it's an app problem. I'm on Sprint & got the update in February & have no OS issues.

Last edited:

ngerber999

May 9, 2014
Visit site

I'm happy with it. Nearly a week in, my phone is still more responsive than it was on 4.4.2. The only annoyance I have is that we lost the ability to mute the phone quickly from the power menu.

Sent from my LG G3 smartphone.

anon(6142785)

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site

No problem so far. Integrates nicely with Nova Prime. The first 2 days of battery adjustment was a bit freaky but all seems to be fine.

XCalibration17

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site

Lollipop is awesome except for the Wi-Fi issues.. I would have loved to see LG adopt more of the lollipop features but beggars can't be choosers. If it wasn't for not being able to use LG widgets with Nova launcher I would use that because I love nova.. Oh well. I just rooted it and I'm debating on whether to debloat or not

nodnarb1974

May 8, 2013
Visit site

I've had it for 2 days and I am very happy so far. The only odd thing I have come across is it seems that apps take longer to install or uninstall.

anon(631531)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site

I'm very happy with Lollipop. I've had none of the problems that i read about in these forums. A lot of people knock AT&T, but i've been with them for years with no complaints.:p

atlas9171

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site

I'm happy other than battery life has tanked. Don't even make it half way through the day anymore without having to charge.

anon(631531)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site

I'm happy other than battery life has tanked. Don't even make it half way through the day anymore without having to charge.

I'm seeing a lot of people with battery problems, that i don't have. I guess that i got lucky with a good battery.:p

AnnLeBo

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site

I must have got lucky too because I don't have the battery issue either!!
Phone is a lot snappier too!! I'm happy!!

mrip

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site

I wish they could auto hide the status bar..so far no issues