stmax

Nov 3, 2014
Visit site
So I have the g3. My wife has a nexus4 and it is old and needs an upgrade. The g3 and s6 are the two options for her. I was almost going to recommend she gets the s6 just because the "herd" seems to buy Samsung's.

So you would not do that I assume.Any other word if deciding between the two?

Posted via the Android Central App

Hypnotoadd

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
I hate following the herd, it's not necessarily a good thing. Are you happy with your G3? If you're deciding for her, I'm assuming you're the more tech-savvy one? If so, just play with both & see which one you like.

robinhelenehebert

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
So I have the g3. My wife has a nexus4 and it is old and needs an upgrade. The g3 and s6 are the two options for her. I was almost going to recommend she gets the s6 just because the "herd" seems to buy Samsung's.

So you would not do that I assume.Any other word if deciding between the two?

The s6 has problems. Lots.

babygirl0419

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
I had it....great phone but way too big and bulky...plus this on the edge program is mucho cheap

Yea I had the note 3, switched to the G3 and within 4 months traded and got the note 4. I'm just so used to galaxy I had to go back. But don't get me wrong, G3 is a real good phone!

robinhelenehebert

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Yea I had the note 3, switched to the G3 and within 4 months traded and got the note 4. I'm just so used to galaxy I had to go back. But don't get me wrong, G3 is a real good phone!

I had the note 4. It was a beautiful phone. But it was so bulky for me. I really like this one.