What's with my email address?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2556607
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2556607

When I first got my lg g3 from Verizon it was working perfectly. I had set up two email accounts with the default email app already on my phone. They were a comcast email account and a yahoo email account. After a couple of days I had received a notification saying to update to Lollipop so I did. After that everything was fine for about a day or two. Then only my comcast email account started to recieve no updates and I could not get new emails. I went to refresh my account on the app because my laptop showed I had received new emails. When refreshing it a popup appeared saying "Server is temporary unavailable. Try again later." It has been saying that for days now evry time I check not recieving email updates. My Yahoo email account is working fine recieving regular updates. What should I do to fix my account on my phone?

Posted via the Android Central App

Melfunn

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
When I first got my lg g3 from Verizon it was working perfectly. I had set up two email accounts with the default email app already on my phone. They were a comcast email account and a yahoo email account. After a couple of days I had received a notification saying to update to Lollipop so I did. After that everything was fine for about a day or two. Then only my comcast email account started to recieve no updates and I could not get new emails. I went to refresh my account on the app because my laptop showed I had received new emails. When refreshing it a popup appeared saying "Server is temporary unavailable. Try again later." It has been saying that for days now evry time I check not recieving email updates. My Yahoo email account is working fine recieving regular updates. What should I do to fix my account on my phone?

Posted via the Android Central App

Same issue with pop email(comcast). I have read that verizon is aware of this. In the mean time use xfinity app to read and write your comcast email. I like it more.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

pittmedic

Apr 23, 2015
Visit site
Same issue on my phone, LG3 with android 5.0.1.... after a week of deleting and reinstalling email, and many factory resets chats with Verizon, Comcast, and Google... I found the issue myself to be caused by having both wifi on and mobile data on. With one or the other off comast email syncs without problem.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcl678