Battery life

Jmathewg

Apr 14, 2015
Visit site
After being on the phone with tmobile for 16 mins and 9 seconds my battery went from 99% to 81%.
Any thoughts?

Posted via the Android Central App

xocomaox

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
You may be able to achieve that kind of drain at 100% brightness, 10+ push services enabled and running with a very weak LTE signal using GPS in Ingress or a 3d game like that.

tardus

May 26, 2014
Visit site
After being on the phone with tmobile for 16 mins and 9 seconds my battery went from 99% to 81%.
Any thoughts?

Posted via the Android Central App

Under "Battery Use Details" list the top 3 or so. For example, mine:
Screen 40%
Android OS 10%
Phone Idle 8%
and Usage on Battery 6 h 52 min, 6% use

austriak

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Tomorrow will make a week since I bought my g3 new from T-Mobile and battery life has been disappointing. In standby, my battery life is great but when the screen is on, it just drains quickly. I keep screen at 40%. I'm not doing anything resource intensive. Ibe performed a factory data reset and it didn't change anything.

tardus

May 26, 2014
Visit site
Tomorrow will make a week since I bought my g3 new from T-Mobile and battery life has been disappointing. In standby, my battery life is great but when the screen is on, it just drains quickly. I keep screen at 40%. I'm not doing anything resource intensive. Ibe performed a factory data reset and it didn't change anything.

Hows your signal - data and voice? My guess 5.01 is using way too much resources when a signal is marginal, and/or with certain routers.

kjharrison

Feb 8, 2012
Visit site
If you installed the Lollipop update and haven't done a system reset, you should. Just back up your settings using the LG tool in settings and it will be easy to get your phone back to how you had it.

It cleaned up the battery drain and few other glitches on my G3.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scout13fox