few questions

BR34KF4ST

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
anyone here who uses the g3 doesnt like it?
for the:
-battery life
-lag
-device heating up?

Posted via the Android Central App

Fred Wilson2

Oct 24, 2014
Visit site
I have an unlocked, international version (D855) on AT&T here in the US with none of those issues.
Mine is blazing fast, does not get hot, no lag at all (note, running Lollipop from day 1).

Fred

tardus

May 26, 2014
Visit site
T-Mobile on Lollipop and none of those issues. But Android 5.01 has serious issues for some users, so expect comments all over the place until the dust settles.

kasinjsh

Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
Battery is as usual smartphone - one day or even less if phone is intensively used.

Lag is noticable on lolipop. I dont have experiance on Kikkat, as My D855 had lolipop preinstalled. I use intensive background tasks, so that is, most likely, the cause of it.

Device heating up...? Yes.... More than flagman phone should. Not even on that intensive tasks, but as I sad it could be because of My background tasks.

Hugo Nebula

Aug 18, 2014
Visit site
Battery life - good
Lag - not that I notice
Device heating up - can get a little warm to the top right, but not enough to fry an egg.
Reception - poor.

icu

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
I have a Verizon G3 with none of those issues.

Same here. I've not had any issues with the phone. I'm pretty happy with the battery life, but of course I'm coming from a GNex which was a horror show for battery life (of course I had 3 spare batteries). My only complaint is the contrast ratio of the screen (as I'm an AMOLED fan) but beyond that it's really nice.

erwaso

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm on my 2nd G3, first one somehow just died after a month but warranty replaced it.

No issues with battery length, lag nor excess heat. Although it will get warm after 45minutes of straight game play lol

There are always a few bad apples out there, just like any electronic device or car. My at&t version has been reliable even after the lollipop update. No issues.

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12