Sprint LG G3 on another Carrier???

ColbyJvonBrown

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
I wanted to know if I could put my new LG G3 on another carrier or prepaid carrier such as Verizon, AT&T, Boost Mobile, Virgin Mobile, Straight Talk, etc. Please let me know if it can be put on any or these especially Virgin and Boost Mobile which I currently have. I don't want to put it on contract till next year if that. But if I have to I will. Thanks for the help in advance!!!😄😊

Posted via the Android Central App

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Virgin and Boost are network operators, not carriers. Both use Sprint towers, so it's up to Sprint whether they'll allow your particular handset on their network through Boost or Virgin. On AT&T you'll get voice, text and probably 3G. You won't get 4G (it doesn't have the hardware for 4G on AT&T).

ColbyJvonBrown

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
Virgin and Boost are network operators, not carriers. Both use Sprint towers, so it's up to Sprint whether they'll allow your particular handset on their network through Boost or Virgin. On AT&T you'll get voice, text and probably 3G. You won't get 4G (it doesn't have the hardware for 4G on AT&T).

So I would be able to use it on AT&T? If so would the Straight Talk Sim Kit work because it gives you AT&T Sims. And if that worked would I have to configure anything to get data, voice, text, and mms?

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12