All pictures and music are gone from SD card - LG G3, where are they and how can I get them back?

AV2RY

Feb 25, 2014
Visit site
All pictures and music are gone from SD card - LG G3

Hey guys, Im back with yet another problem with this phone. So disappointing. Anyway, here's the problem, few days ago my GF lost all her pictures and music from her SD card. Internal storage is untouched. She's not close, and I cant see whats the problem and hope you guys can help us here.

I never owned Android phone, but did some research and seems like this problem usually occurs after OS update. She didnt update her phone. Never connects to PC, and did nothing unusual. When she inserts this SD card to HTC Desire X (her old phone) it says SD is damaged, and but shows nothing on G3.

When she connects G3 to PC the SD doesnt show up there too. Any idea how could we fix this problem?

Thanks in advance

icu

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
Re: All pictures and music are gone from SD card - LG G3

Best tool I ever heard of is https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...riform.com%2Frecuva%2Fdownload&token=S2XapCTe

This saved my parents loosing a bunch of important photos from an SD card that died. We used the free version - I'd try that first. If that doesn't work there are other apps and utilities out there. You'll need to have an SD to USB adapter of some kind. I'm not aware of an Android app that does this, but it wouldn't surprise me if there was one.

* here's one recent article I found How to recover lost photos from your camera or phone | PCWorld
Search for Recuva and you'll see it recommended a bunch.

draskome

Apr 8, 2015
Visit site

Hey guys, Im back with yet another problem with this phone. So disappointing. Anyway, here's the problem, few days ago my GF lost all her pictures and music from her SD card. Internal storage is untouched. She's not close, and I cant see whats the problem and hope you guys can help us here .

Have you considered possibility that this is not connected with the G3, but with bad SD card, that would die anyhow, regardless of the phone?

Posted via the Android Central App

joebloggs13

May 21, 2012
Visit site

^^^
Exactly what above poster stated. I also think it's a bad SD card. This happened to me with my old Samsung phone. I had a cheaper(not cheapest) SD card and it got corrupted somehow and I lost everything. The only way you can get those pictures and music files back is if you had them backed up on your computer.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol