G3 mp3 loss problem / other media problem

truemask

May 26, 2015
Visit site
Hi I have some problems with my lg g3 first off.
I download mp3 to my phones internal they okay fine everything is good then I move then to phones SD card. Works fine plays then a day or so later most the songs i download and moved to SD ( which all played and worked fine) now suddenly are unplayable. Which clicked in media player they just says "sorry the player does not support this type of audio file" even tho it worked a day ago. And when I try to play the file out of the file manager it day "file cannot be played it has been moved or deleted " which it has not been.

Does anyone know what the deal is this phone is driving me nuts I liked my new droid for the first but but now I'm starting to wish I stuck to iPhone .

There are some other problems as well to many to lost them all. Another is pictures ill save pics from the net sometimes taken pic will do this. And then randomly (weather on internal or SD) some pics will then turn to a gray tile with a picture symbol and they cannot be view or open basically its like the picture is there but it's gone. incredibly angering

Is been doing this consistently for months since I got it

truemask

May 26, 2015
Visit site
Okay I'll try those both thank you very much. I tried SD insight and it says my SD card is invalid but that doesn't make sense I got my SD brand new in the packaging its a official Samsung one too :S now to try chkdsk

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
So the phone does recognize the SD card in Settings>Storage, but SD Insight says it's invalid? It's either counterfeit or severely defective. Where did you get it from? Anyone with the right equipment can easily make an item look like it's legitimately packaged. See if you can get a refund from wherever you bought it. If you can't get a refund, then contact Samsung, since they probably warranty their cards. If it's counterfeit, though, they probably won't honor the warranty.

truemask

May 26, 2015
Visit site
Yeah it reconizes it normally in settings. And got it from kijiji no hope of returning. But the card works 95 % fine. Like for like least 400 songs that I copied to the card with my computer play fine

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
A common trick is to take a smaller card and program it into thinking it's larger. So it may be that the card is only 4 or 8 GB, and is able to store files succesfully up to that point--but after that, subsequent files don't save correctly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
linda6969