Why don't I have my mobile data (T-Mobile)?

joshg333

Mar 5, 2013
Visit site
T-mobile mobile data help

Ever since I got the lollipop update, my lg g3 has had serious problems with mobile data. The problem is, whenever I get OFF wifi, I do not get any mobile data. No 4g lte, just bars. it is very annoying and I do not get calls or text messages when this happens, even though phone calls have nothing to do with mobile data. I am very confused and annoyed with this situation. Any help will be appreciated.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: T-mobile mobile data help

Ever since I got the lollipop update, my lg g3 has had serious problems with mobile data. The problem is, whenever I get OFF wifi, I do not get any mobile data. No 4g lte, just bars. it is very annoying and I do not get calls or text messages when this happens, even though phone calls have nothing to do with mobile data. I am very confused and annoyed with this situation. Any help will be appreciated.

Welcome to Android Central!

Try going in to your Mobile Network Settings, access point settings, and do a restore default and see if that fixes the issue.

Crashdamage

Jan 18, 2015
Visit site
Re: T-mobile mobile data help

Since 4G LTE worked before, the update to the OP's G3 is what sucks. I fail to see how you managed to blame T-Mobile for LG's update breaking 4G. Makes no sense.

Android since v1.0. Linux user since 2001.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital