How do I get back previous photo editing options on LG G3 after the Google photo update?

A

AC Question

how do I get back previous photo editing options on LG G3 after google photo update

I updated the Google Photo app last night as it has been pushing me to update and wouldn't work until I did. After the update, all of the previous photo edition options are gone (i.e. HDR, Dramatic, B&W, all of the vintage and frames, etc.) The only options available now are Auto, Light, Color, Pop and Vignette under settings and then when you pick the landscape picture icon, you have things like Mars, Phobos, Saturn, Ariel, Venus and Pluto. They just change the color of the pictures, don't add any effects.

deifos

Nov 2, 2015
Visit site
I downloaded Google photo a few weeks ago and was also missing the simple Lg G3 photo editing options, I noticed that when you edit the photos from within the Camera App you get the editing options of the G3 :) , but if you try to edit from the gallery you get the Google Photo options.
So just open the Camera App, look for the picture and then edit it from there. :)

All the best!

rezapn1255

Aug 27, 2016
Visit site
Re: how do I get back previous photo editing options on LG G3 after google photo update

The best and easiest way is installing sony z3 photo editor apk.