How come my lg g3 alarm doesn't stay on long because it dismisses itself?

DandyAsianGuy

Jul 17, 2015
Visit site
Hello. I have an lg g3 phone and I think it has lollipop. I researched my problem and saw problems about alarms not sounding in do not disturb mode but thats not my problem. My problem is that I want to keep my alarm ringing until I manually turn it off. I woke up this morning at 9 when i meant to wake up at 7 and saw that it dismissed itself. I tested and saw that my alarm turns on but only for one minute then dismisses itself . I want to keep my alarm on and manually dismiss it because my alarm I can't wake me up if it only sounds for a short period of time. How does one go about fixing this problem so it keeps ringing until I turn it off?

fsfty

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
One minute isn't long enough for you to get up? Sorry but this isn't a phone issue.

Sent from my LG G3 using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 1668623

Are you using the clock/alarm that came with the LG G3?

You can set an alarm to have no snooze, but if you wake up and hit any button, be it the dismiss button or a button on the back of the phone, it will turn off.

If I was you, I'd set multiple alarms with snooze off at different times. That way you are sure to wake up when you planned.

Posted via the Android Central App

DandyAsianGuy

Jul 17, 2015
Visit site
You may be right, but my point is every other phone i had or saw has an alarm that keeps ringing until you manually turn it off. This snoozes even though I never set it to snooze