What is cost for new G3? - G3 vs. G4

rxgadget

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
Looking to replace my wife's cracked G3 with a new or used like new G3. I am not interested in a G4.

Does anyone agree with not looking for a G4?

Sent using my Verizon Turbo charged 64GB Ballistic Nylon phone unfortunately with a case on back

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Well, I think of the G4 as being the same as the G3, but better in almost all respects....I have both. The G3 is certainly available new in the UK for much less than it was originally.

Posted via the Android Central App

scottysize

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
G3's still a great phone and will continue to be for at least another year. (I say at least another year, but my G2 still runs fine when I need it.) I see no reason to upgrade if you want to save money. I recommend you check out Swappa. They have good deals and so far, not many scammers.

Von Spradlin

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
I recently sold my Samsung Galaxy S6 and had to decide between a 450 dollar used LG G4 or a 224 dollar refurbished LG G3. I pocketed the 225 and don't regret a thing. I don't miss the S6 at all, and the G4 can wait another year or so before I pick one up to replace this beautiful G3.

Using Straight Talk with Verizon 4g LTE makes my choices limited. So I find it necessary to stay one year behind the times to make a flagship phone of this caliber affordable. This 2014 LG G3 is by far best phone for me in 2015. I can't imagine you regretting your decision either.

Posted via the Android Central App