Just got an lg g3

dami7

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
I've had my lg g3 for about a week now and I'm enjoying discovering the new features. However there are some things still bugging me that I can't figure out so any help would be appreciated.
1. Is there any way to use the physical keys to start/stop music playing.
2. I noticed that my music stops playing whenever I open the camera. Any way to change this
3. Can I take a screenshot without using quickmemo

Posted via the Android Central App

ColbyJvonBrown

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
1. I have no idea.
2. My music never stops playing with headphones in my ear taking a picture, and without them it only pauses to sound off the shutter sound for the camera, then it continues playing my music right where it stopped. And I don't believe the shutter sound can be turned off.
3. I didn't know you could take a screenshot with quick memo. How do you do that? And you can take a screenshot of anything by pressing the volume down and power button at the same time. That's how I always take screenshots. Btw I'm using a Sprint LG G3. Hope this helps.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to the G3 forum. :)

I can answer No.3....hold Power and Volume Down at the same time.

Edit: Posted same moment as above.

d4787

Jul 25, 2014
Visit site
To take screen shot with quick memo add it too your notification drop done slider. Then when you see a screen you want just pull down notification bar hit quick memo+ and you have a screen shot you can draw or edit.

d4787

Jul 25, 2014
Visit site
I've had my lg g3 for about a week now and I'm enjoying discovering the new features. However there are some things still bugging me that I can't figure out so any help would be appreciated.
1. Is there any way to use the physical keys to start/stop music playing.
2. I noticed that my music stops playing whenever I open the camera. Any way to change this
3. Can I take a screenshot without using quickmemo

Congrats! Stock launcher is good. Try Nova it has some nice features too. And payed version is $4.99 and probably the last launcher you'll need.

dami7

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Thanks, the screenshot tip works. Just moved to Android os so didn't know that.

For the other issues it's quite frustrating having to open the phone just to play/stop music and I just checked again with my earpiece plugged in but the whatever is playing (Music player, songza) stops playing when I open the camera.

dami7

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Whenever I make a call the receiver doesn't see my number i.e it says I've blocked my number, how do I change this.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheOzarks