So many issues

nodnarb1974

May 8, 2013
Visit site
I'm really starting to hate my G3. Between the random restarts because it can't handle playing music and taking some photos on a warm day. And the static every time I take a video is annoying to say the least.

I just did a factory reset a couple weeks ago also and the problems persist. Beyond irritated.

Posted via the Android Central App

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Tell us more about your G3. Which model is it, and is it a carrier phone or unlocked? With or without SD card?
Let's try to get to the bottom of this. :)

nodnarb1974

May 8, 2013
Visit site
Thanks 😀 Model D851, T-Mobile so carrier locked. Never rooted and on 5.0.1. I have a 16gb sd card also.

Bob61

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
I've found any problems I've had are caused by rogue application or has problem after os update. Id suggest first clearing the cache. If that doesn't work then factory reset. These have cleared up any problem I've encountered with my G3.

nodnarb1974

May 8, 2013
Visit site
I just did a factory reset within the last 2 weeks and the problems have persisted. I also did a factory reset when I updated to lollipop in August.

For the static issue with video recording I tried right after with stock camera and it was still there. I have also tried other camera apps with the same result.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Do you mean that after resetting, you tested the phone before reinstalling your third-party apps? If not, it may be worth trying Safe Mode.
Also, have you tried unmounting and removing your SD card?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance